This package is subject to our amazing wholesale scheme, with all inclusive access to:
- Graphic design for each individual book page.
- Front and back cover design.
- Ad copy and promotional material.
- 24/7 phone support to ensure your books are exactly how you want them.
- FREE proofreading and formatting when you buy in quantities of either 10, 50, 100 and 1000 books.
- A colour-scheme consultation as well as a sit-down to talk about exactly how you want your books to look, and the themes within them.
This package is incredibly versatile, hence the opportunities for both academic personalities and commercial clients to utilise these tools. The package encompasses every single step from start to finish, and in our consultation call after a deposit is secured, we will dive into exactly what your goals are – and we will agree on a time frame that works best for you.
You can save up to 40% when buying in bulk from Yellow Scribe Books, an incredible opportunity to provide quality learning resources, fashion catalogues, product catalogues, and academic material for your target audience.
Wholesale in this instance is not intended for commercial resale – our B2B structure allows for commercial elements to be professionally integrated into your book, allowing you to provide information about your services to your clients, students, customers, and are intended to be handed out by your company – not resold.
If you intend on buying to resell – please get in touch and we will be happy to talk with you about our pricing and how we can work together to produce books for you to resell at a lower cost (this option is only available for printing of regular books, not academic books or magazines/catalogues.)
We will support you every step of the way to plan, edit, format and structure your book.
Our talented team of graphic designers will adapt your pre-designed cover to your book, or design you one from scratch.
And finally, our editorial team will polish off your work by proofreading it. After this, we will schedule publication.