Dear fellow writers,
We are hosting a competition to see who has the best short story writing skills. To enter, please stick to these guidelines!
- The story must be between 1,000 and 1,500 words
- It has to be your own words, and plagiarism will result in instant dismissal
- You need to follow Yellow Scribe on all of the accounts (@thewritingpodcast, @yellowscribebooks, @yellowscribemedia, @yellowscribe, @kaitlynpibernik)
- The story must be submitted with the form below
- The deadline is August 1st
The first place winner will be awarded a 50% discount for any course provided by Yellow Scribe, which finally includes publication at the end. They will also get an exclusive interview with Nawaf, publishings project manager, and a shoutout on @yellowscribebooks.
The second place winner will get an exclusive interview, a 20% discount, and a shoutout on @yellowscribe.
The third place winner will get a shoutout on @yellowscribe, and 20% off any courses that Yellow Scribe offers.